The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as a complementary or alternative therapy is rising and gathering popularity due to its holistic approach, emphasis on standard of living and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s defense mechanisms.
Constructing a strong defense mechanisms is essential for your body to identify and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is really a disease as a result of uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the parts of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity increases your inclination towards various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the many preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is actually a mushroom frequently used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which means “herb of the spirit”. It absolutely was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time as well as Emperors of the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For over 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil Softgel continues to be probably the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated among the superior herbs within the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance to the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance from the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has revealed that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and has possible therapeutic potential being a health supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms including Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in numerous recent research studies to become potent medicine to boost and keep the body’s immune function from certain compounds in them including polysaccharides which raise the activity from the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) that are vital to get rid of foreign cells(including cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published inside the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 indicated that Cistanche Extract clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a health supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immunity mechanism by promoting the activity of antibodies
* increases the body’s resistance to stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* improves the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports an ordinary, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Suggestions to choose the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it has the best extract and contains most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and much better absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* search for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the steadiness of Hericium Erinaceus Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the strength of reishi lies in their polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be found, like extracts, health supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.